Committed to High Standards
Wulguru Steel is committed to achieving high standards of health and safety in all aspects of our business.
We are focused on reducing risk and preventing injury and illness amongst our employees, sub-contractors and the community arising from our operations and the use of our products.
The implementation of a comprehensive safety management system ensures that standards are well defined and responsibilities are made clear. The effective involvement of all employees and sub-contractors in attaining health and safety objectives is sought and encouraged.
Our Health & Safety Objectives
- Compliance with all statutory requirements as a minimum standard
- Ensuring the provision of safe work methods, procedures, premises and plant
- Providing appropriate OH&S training for all employees
- Training employees to be aware of their responsibilities
- Using continuous improvement principles to achieve best practice standards
- Competent management of change in our plant, systems or products
- Appropriate rehabilitation for all ill or injured employees, on and off the job
- Working safely as a ‘condition of employment’
We are focused on reducing risk and preventing injury and illness amongst our employees, sub-contractors and the community.
No task will be undertaken if health, safety, environmental or quality standards will be compromised.
Safety Management System
Employees and sub-contractors responsibilities are a key part of our comprehensive safety management system.